So I realize it's been almost a month since I posted. Here is a very quick rundown of what happened throughout that time, my apologies for the brevity of it all- afterall most of this past month I wasn't in Spain nor Lleida, so it doesn't entail the many details of all that went on- just highlights. Also, there are 9.

From the AVE window- Snow in Madrid (17 Dec) on my way home to MI!

Again.

This was the only good part about being stuck in London at Heathrow airport when I couldn't get home that night due to my tardy flight out of Madrid...I met Josh. He's an artist from Pittsburg, PA and he was returning to the US after having taken part in the ice hotel in Sweden. It really is a hotel made completely of ice- and yes, he's practically famous.

This is Andy picking me up from the airport in Chicago- finally!

This was what I woke up to on my first morning in Grand Rapids! SNOW DAY!

No comments:
Post a Comment