Keeping with the beach tradition- not the fire jumping, mind you- I'm going to the beach tomorrow with my friends from Lleida. We're going to Barcelona for the beach there and we'll meet up with Jenn Stehouwer who is studying there at this time. So fun! After that, I'm going to try to cram in all the things I want to do still in Spain, while making sure I get to Madrid to fly out on the 3rd of July.
My emotions are doing okay at this point. I am very happy to have 10 more days in Spain and I am also very happy to get back to America. I can't believe the year is almost done.
Sorry for the short post when I could go on and gush for ages, but I'm missing out on life here if I'm in front of a computer. Plus, I have my last wedding gown fitting today- I better go get fancy.

No comments:
Post a Comment