Hola! I finally found time to check out your site! I am downloading some pictures for GRCHS students, and the food chapter is next so thanks for the food pix! We sing another song that Danilo recorded..thanks for the Haz llover link. It is fun how Catalan has the French influence in it. You definitely should study French when you can. And when I took a little Portuguese I realized that P is sort of a combination of Sp and Fr pronunciation. Isn't language fun?
When I was in Barcelona in the 70s you could not express the Catalan pride. Now they are definitely all about it!
3 comments:
It's so true! Different standards of cleanliness...
Hola!
I finally found time to check out your site!
I am downloading some pictures for GRCHS students, and the food chapter is next so thanks for the food pix!
We sing another song that Danilo recorded..thanks for the Haz llover link.
It is fun how Catalan has the French influence in it. You definitely should study French when you can. And when I took a little Portuguese I realized that P is sort of a combination of Sp and Fr pronunciation. Isn't language fun?
When I was in Barcelona in the 70s you could not express the Catalan pride. Now they are definitely all about it!
How big is Lleida? COmpared to GR...
Should I use your email or blog to ask questions?
diviertete!
Cathy Selin
Cathy
Probably it's like Silver City. Very "natural"...ie "ripe"
Post a Comment