2.2.09

Andy has left





Andy Allen, my wonderful fiance, is not in Lleida anymore.  This picture was taken in el Retiro (or, "el parque de buen retiro" if you want the full name) in Madrid.

Thursday the 29th of January I had to say goodbye to him in Madrid at the T4 Terminal and it was very sad for us.

BUT, we had a wonderful month in Europe and we saw England and visited friends in Chelmsford (and we went to WICKED in London), we visited Barcelona twice, I took some exams (boo), and we went to Madrid.  The rest of the time we were in Lleida.

Andy went to Catalan class here, ran along the Segre river, saw a lot of Lleida's restaurants that I've wanted to eat in for the longest time but was waiting for my date, and he was a constant joy to have here.  I will miss him very much for the next 5 months and 3 days.

1 comment:

evie devries said...

oh mel...i can also relate with you...Drew came out to visit me a month and a half before I came home. I remember it being good that he at least saw where I was and could relate to the stories I told. On the other hand, it probably sucks that he is gone!! Hope your few last months go wonderfully! isn't blogging great?!