28.2.09

Wedding dress

Looking for a wedding dress in Spain has been fun.  All day it was fun.

I had two appointments at two boutiques today (Rosa Clará and Pronovias) and tried on...oh who knows how many dresses.  This is going to be a difficult decision, folks.

Interesting experience to have here though, right?  I think I'll always remember the nice ladies at the boutiques and the funny Spanish comments they make and how that one lady gave me chocolate WHILE I was wearing a 4,700 EURO gown.  (I won't buy that one, don't worry).  

Who knew that "lace" is just all called "chantilly" here?  I didn't.  The things you learn...

2 comments:

Julie said...

I would LOVE to see pictures of some of these gowns. Of course not THE gown, but some examples of Spanish style.

Melissa said...

They don't allow me to take pics. It's illegal. but if you go to Rosaclara.es or pronovias.es you can see 'em for yourself! Enjoy...