
Jairo, the trooper.
He wrecked his ankle and came all the way out to the park
picnic spot
The clan

el río Segre
Fer, Jairo, y Mariana
Isa
Sara & Isa
I had to say goodbye to yet another great friend. Isabelle Epp is going back to Germany and I am sad. I suppose I should have expected all of this, since with Erasmus programs people come and go on a semester to semester basis, but it changes a lot of things around ole Lleida for me. I'll really miss her.
We sent her off with a sunny picnic in the Parc de la Mitjana yesterday. It is a really nice place to walk. It reminded me a bit of the Calvin nature preserve where I like to walk in the fall. I am hoping Spring will come here in the next 3 weeks and we'll start seeing buds and new baby leaves again- I'm itching to get outside and enjoy a nature walk with all that new life around me.
Best wishes Isa!







1 comment:
looks like Lleida is ready for spring to hit!
Post a Comment