4.11.08

Valencia

el ayuntamiento

Bell tower on top of the cathedral.  Lady in red distracting all visual attention.

Melissa with Valencia


This past weekend I headed out to Valencia with my good friend Angela.  She is from Italy and she's a wonderful person.  She studies languages and hopes to work in some field and speak Spanish all the time.  Sidenote: she also speaks Italian, English, German, and as much Catalan as I do.

Here are a few more pics!  

We had a great time.  It rained some, a la foto albúm, but it was very fun to be in such a big and beautiful city that holds good memories of the past (las fallas '02).  It felt good to hear and speak Castellano more than Catalan in public.  Very good.  On that note, I'm having my last class for Catalan tonight and my exam tomorrow night.  Anem a estudiar!  Som hi! 

1 comment:

Julie said...

love it. oh valencia.