31.8.08

multimedia edition


mi favorito. "cantando en la lluvia"


soy yo


la reflección de un árbol


algo bastante arístico


una estatua

la estación de ffcc (ferrocarril)

Tah dah! Some pictures. I got up early(ish) today and walked the main loop (if you take the bus here, that´s route L1) and took some lovely pictures. I wasn´t able to fit many (none in their original size - a la new fabulous camera) on my flash drive, so we´ll have to wait for wireless and my computer to upload the rest.

The other day I got into my piso. I didn´t even unpack my suitcse, but that is when I took this video. As you can tell, nobody else has moved in yet. Well, the good news is that that all changes TODAY! Mercé and Christian are moving in and I am not sure about the other 2...But here´s the "BEFORE" of the piso. If I take another video like this in the future, it is bound to be very different.

There are two videos, since I thought one 4 minute long video would take FOREVER to load (surprise surprise, it is taking forever anyway), but I´m paying for the internet here, so I´m not going to sit and wait for it to load. ¿Vale?

[insert place where videos were supposed to go but took WAY too long to upload]

3 comments:

the housewards said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie said...

sorry... I accidentally commented under Jodi's name.

I'm so glad I found you! Or you found me. (thanks) I LOVE (!!!!) reading this and living vicariously through you to a certain degree.

Love you mucho!

la julia

Andy Allen said...

Your pictures are sooo fancy shmancy. I can't wait to see the rest. I love you.