It just might be mine. I walked upstairs at the internet café and I bought the Sunday press of "El País" and "LA VANGUARDIA" and I was planning to sit down at the café next door and have "un tallat" (Catalan for "café con leche") and read a bit. Well, I sat down at the only remaining table outside and it was not shaded at all. For a hot day, that's not going to be my first choice. SO, I look up and see "zona WI-FI" on the door! Wooo hooo! And it's right by my place AND it's just next door to where I was paying like a fool for internet for the past week. Perhaps I just had my blinders on every time I walked past. I have been pretty intent on getting home recently- just trying to find my way. Some of these streets are crazy curvy and then they look like other ones. I think I got it now though.
And now for...(drumroll) the videos! Let's try this again.
Achem. I didn't read that there was a 100 MB limit. So, then I tried the videos on YouTube.
(I will post a link or something if it finally uploads. Moral of the story: don't take video over 2 min in length!)
Well, they take too long, so I'm not doing the video thing. Maybe other shorter ones.
No comments:
Post a Comment