skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
el meu viatje
a little walk on the linguistic side
2.9.08
Lucky day #2
I got home and sat in the living room. I had my computer. It picked up a signal.
All I'm saying is I get internet from home. I never said it was legal or that I was going to do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Melissa
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2009
(33)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(10)
▼
2008
(56)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(11)
▼
September
(19)
Lleida TV!
Festes Tardor de Sant Miquel
Winners
Welcome ERASMUS students!
conjunctivitis
Citizenship
The best birthday present
Pamplona, San Sebastian, and Bilbao
Classes
Long weekend away
One exam done!
La Seu Vella
Second Sunday in Lleida
BCN with Erasmus
Dancing the night away!
2 wks after the "hasta luego Mel" party
Three days in.
Catalan and other things
Lucky day #2
►
August
(8)
►
June
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment