8.9.08

Dancing the night away!

Pics are a bit out of order.  First we have Gaia, Ana, Christian y Ettore (but his head is not fully there)


Fernanda (Mex.) Me, Eleonora, Valentino

in the street outside the bar
Giampiero, Ana, Me, Pierre
Ana y Giampiero
after dinner treats
Christian, Giampiero, Pierre
Pierre, Ana, Giampiero, Angela, Valentino, Eleonora, Christian

Had a first taste of the "Spanish" night trend this past Saturday.  We left the house at 10 to catch dinner at the Italians place (which I call Italy, for obvious reasons) and we stayed there until 12 at least.  From there we met up with the group and stayed out until 5:30 am.  

It was never boring, it was loud and fun and crazy and I slept until 2 pm the next day.

Such a big group!  So much dancing in a giant circle and pushing people into the center!  

Back to the Italian crowd.  I have so much fun with them!   They are extremely, I mean REALLY hospitable.  GiamPiero and Ana made the sauce by hand and it was wonderful.  The pasta (Barilla brand :) of course) was done al dente of course, and there was wine to go with dinner and a surprise bottle of champagne afterwards to celebrate "all good things."  They would NOT allow Christian or me to get up from the table to help at all.  Ever.  And every little detail was perfect.  What great people and fun new friends!

1 comment:

AmyA said...

So much fun! No wonder they take siestas over there.