This time I wiped those sad feelings away though. I am going up north for the weekend with Fernanda, Angela, Mirco and GianPiero. We rented a car last night and the plan was to leave at noon. BUT we all went out for our big group dinner last night and sat by the river for a bit then walked to Kristoph's piso- which is by far the most ridiculously large (almost too big) piso I've ever seen. It was like a Heritage hill home, only in piso form. High ceilings, arched doorways, huge entryway, etc. about 50 erasmus students were there and there was more room left over!
Then, of course, we headed to Fissure- the place we go to dance. There were a lot of people there b/c today (sept 11) is the Día de Catalunya and everything is closed. Hence, last night was a big night to go out. We were inside for maybe 20 minutes (when I say "we" I really mean "I" since people come and go as they please- you can sit outside or dance inside, get fresh aire or get clobbered over the head with intense amounts of smoke-there's only so much I can handle).
The hanging out outside and chatting it up with good people is what makes this place fun.
I'm sure I'll have lots of pictures after we get back from up North, so stay posted! Our destinations are San Sebastian, Bilbao, and (maybe) Pamplona. We're going to take it as it comes though- stay longer in a certain city perhaps.

1 comment:
hey there sis, heard you had a chilly-cold weekend trip. It was 75 here the whole weekend while we were in Seattle. I feel the baby kick a lot, and we're brainstorming about names. We miss you, and we're thinking about you're upcoming b-day! Yay! Fun to read about your life and happenings. love you lots,
Becky
Post a Comment