15.9.08

The best birthday present

DEAR LOVED ONES,
My birthday is coming up (el 28 de Septiembre) and I would LOVE a gift from you.  I want to decorate my room and I have an idea (or many) but I need pictures.

All I'm asking is for you to send me a picture of you (and your loved ones- children, hubby, boyfriend, girlfriend, neighbor, neighbor's friend, you with friends, you alone, you posing on some odd object, you with me, me with you in a tree, you under a hut built completely out of surfboards, I don't know.)

Normal size.  Doesn't matter if it's hotdog or hamburger style, just send it!

If you could print it and send it (with or without a note, I know you're busy) to:

Melissa (or some other adoring name- but it must contain both my first and last name!)
Carrer Comtes d'Urgell 15, 2, 2a
Lleida, Spain 25004 

(or if you want to get tricky, you could write Lleida, "España" -how many times have you addressed international mail in that country's language, eh?)

PLEASE include a return address :)  

I'm going to decorate my room with the most BEAUTIFUL people!


p.s. My lovely mom sent me a letter and it only took 5-7 days.

1 comment:

Julie said...

sweet. I'm glad you asked for it. you'll get it.